31st Legislature Schedule
- 1st Regular Session:
From the Glossary of Legislative Terms"Statutes" - The codified body of laws enacted by the Legislature, known as the Alaska Statutes
Streaming Committee Meetings
Currently, the Capitol is equipped to stream committee meetings from all of the standing committee rooms. Certain special events may be streamed from locations inside and outside the Capital. This service exists to provide Alaskans with live access to every committee meeting in the State Capital.
Floor Session streams are available through Gavel Alaska.
- Senate Labor & Commerce Committee 28 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Transportation Committee 19 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Education and Early Development Finance Subcommittee 20 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Finance Committee 41 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate State Affairs Committee 14 viewers | Open in New Window